I am a bit behind on this post. Last week was the last week of school for my youngest who is now going to be a sophomore in high school. My oldest is home from college and in a lot of ways I let the week get away from me. I worked out half as much as usual but I still did really well eating healthy. This weekend I got my act together, made my plan for the week and got back to my usual workout schedule. Not working out as much definitely made me start feeling fatigued and I could tell my joint pain from having lupus was more noticeable. I really think being as active as I am keeps a lot of my illness under control. This week I am sharing some great recipes and some results! Continue reading
- I'm doing BODY BEAST™ - Build: Legs in Team Beachbody's SuperGym. Join Me! Go to / teambeachbody.com/?referringRepI… 2 weeks ago
- Tryibg something different today - I'm doing #HipHopAbs - Fat Burning Cardio Join Me! Go to / teambeachbody.com/?referringRepI… 2 weeks ago
- I'm doing #P90X - Shoulders & Arms in Team Beachbody's SuperGym. Join Me! Go to / teambeachbody.com/?referringRepI… 1 month ago
- Go to / teambeachbody.com/?referringRepI… 1 month ago
- @TBBCoach411 Cordastra 1 month ago
Take the Beachbody Challenge!The Beachbody Challenge is our health and fitness contest to reward people for achieving results using our fitness programs and Shakeology®. To help you every step of the way, we offer you peer support and chances to win cash and prizes. Commit to taking the Challenge and you can SUCCEED.
ShakeologyThe Healthiest Meal of the Day®. Replace one meal a day with Chocolate, Greenberry, or Tropical Strawberry (Vegan) to increase your energy, reduce cravings, lose weight, improve digestion and regularity, and transform your health