Beachbody has some amazing programs that really are total body workouts. However, we are human and guess what – we sometimes get bored with our workouts. Sometimes we feel that these workouts give us a lot of one thing but we feel we miss something from another one. As I am almost 60 days into Turbo Fire I am really missing weight training. Turbo Fire does have strength training workouts using the bands and while I find these workouts incredibly challenging, there is something for me about using weights that I love. I have been watching several teams complete their Les Mills Pump challenges and those teams are having amazing results building lean muscle. So as I am starting a Challenge group of my own come this August (two weeks away) why not take my last days and turn them into a hybrid between the two programs? Continue reading
- I'm doing #P90X - Shoulders & Arms in Team Beachbody's SuperGym. Join Me! Go to / teambeachbody.com/?referringRepI… 2 weeks ago
- Go to / teambeachbody.com/?referringRepI… 2 weeks ago
- @TBBCoach411 Cordastra 2 weeks ago
- @TBBCoach411 Ticket to Ride 2 weeks ago
- Day 1 all over again. I'm doing #P90X - Chest & Back in Team Beachbody's SuperGym. Join Me! Go to / teambeachbody.com/?referringRepI… 2 weeks ago
Take the Beachbody Challenge!The Beachbody Challenge is our health and fitness contest to reward people for achieving results using our fitness programs and Shakeology®. To help you every step of the way, we offer you peer support and chances to win cash and prizes. Commit to taking the Challenge and you can SUCCEED.
ShakeologyThe Healthiest Meal of the Day®. Replace one meal a day with Chocolate, Greenberry, or Tropical Strawberry (Vegan) to increase your energy, reduce cravings, lose weight, improve digestion and regularity, and transform your health