This policy is valid from June 18, 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Anastasia Jahadi. For questions about this blog, please contact me via email: email@example.com.
This blog does currently or plans to accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. I am an Amazon Associates Referral Program member.
I do participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This site may collect Demographics and Interest Reports using Age, Gender, and Interest data via Google Analytics solely so we can better understand who our users are. You can choose to opt out here or learn more about the Google Analytics Privacy Policies.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
It’s simple, be kind and be positive. If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all. This blog is a happy place to find inspiration and share creative ideas. While opinions are welcome and you don’t have to like everything I post, please be kind and respectful. This blog reserves the right to ban users from the blog/social media for violating this policy.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fit4aBetterlife.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fit4aBetterlife;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Anastasia Jahadi at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Fit4aBetterlife web site are provided “as is”. Anastasia Jahadi makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Anastasia Jahadi does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Anastasia Jahadi or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Fit4aBetterLife Internet site, even if Anastasia Jahadi or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Fit4aBetterLife web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Anastasia Jahadi does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Anastasia Jahadi may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Anastasia Jahadi does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Anastasia Jahadi has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Anastasia Jahadi of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Anastasia Jahadi’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of VA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.